EFIA Annual Print Awards
The EFIA Annual Print Awards recognise excellence in flexographic printing across a number of skills and techniques. Presented at our Annual Industry Awards Gala Dinner, our Winners are recognised for their quality, innovation and excellence in a variety of categories regarded as the best in their class.
Judging is carried out by an expert panel of industry representatives in January each year. Each year the panel is made up of a cross section of printers, suppliers, brand owners and retailers whom are selected for their specific technical and market expertise.
To find out more about how our judges view Print Award submissions, please download our Judges Guidelines. Please note that Judging took place at the end of January 2016. These Judges Guidelines are included here for reference only.
EFIA Annual Awards Categories
Line / Screen: Any screen printing including tints, mezzotints, line tone or any other special effect with/without line work
Process with / without linework: Minimum of 3 process colours with or without an additional colour to produce a picture
The EFIA Annual Print Awards Gala Dinner has become the leading date in the flexo calendar, showcasing the awards and delivering a first class evening of networking and fun
- Flexo Print on Paper - Narrow, Medium, Wide & Super wide
- Flexo Print on Film - Narrow, Medium, Wide & Super wide
- Corrugated Post Print - Coated & Uncoated
- Post Print on Folder Gluers - Coated & Uncoated
- Outstanding Technical Innovation
- Use of Flexo for brands
- Use of flexo in a combination print
- Student of the year
- Repro company of the year
- Supplier of the year
- Customer Excellence Award
- Best International Print
- Best in show
- Sustainable Product Innovation
- Sustainable Manufacturer Award