We are The European Flexographic Industry Association - EFIA - the trade association for the Flexographic industry headquartered in the U.K.
We represent the entire flexo supply chain from designer to printer and industry suppliers through to brand owners and retailers.
We support and promote our industry through a variety of mechanisms:
- We deliver nationally accredited training and education through our e-learning solution Academy, as well as through partnering the WCPC & The Retail Institute at Leeds Beckett University
- We promote Flexo Process & Technology in the media and at key events - seminars, workshops, exhibitions and conferences
- We deliver numerous industry networking opportunities throughout the year including a gala dinner, partners luncheon, golf day and AGM
- We manage a thorough recognition programme through our Annual Print Competition & Awards Programme
- We lobby stakeholder groups on key issues affecting the industry
- We provide technical support and advice through white papers, press releases and meetings
Our Mission is to communicate and celebrate the advancement of the Flexographic process and to collectively add value through training education and knowledge
Since 1972, the European Flexographic Industry Association has been supporting the entire flexographic print supply chain with support tools and initiatives to drive the industry forward with higher levels of recognition, operational efficiency and technical knowledge.
In its original guise "EFTA - the European Flexographic Technical Association" was established to provide technical support to UK printers who were adopting this new print revolutionary technology. A group of industry volunteers came together to pool knowledge, share best practice and try to help the broader community quickly adapt their businesses to this revolutionary print solution.
The basis of that founding philosophy still exists within EFIA today. However, EFIA is now truly the UK flexographic industry association. A trade association led by a group of volunteers that look to support the entire flexo supply chain with its many facets and deliver more than simple technical support. From market leading training and education to networking, recognition and promotion of this fantastic technology, EFIA is leading from the front and delivering new and exciting programmes for the entire flexo printed packaging industry.
The EFIA Board of Directors
Members of the EFIA board voluntarily join us from across the printed packaging industry.
Currently the board includes volunteers from pre press companies, photopolymer plate providers, national and international print groups, adhesive products and ink suppliers. To assist the current team we are always looking for new members who will contribute to a wide array of projects aimed at the commercial, technical and educational development of the flexographic print process.
EFIA Executive Director, Debbie Waldron-Hoines...> View all News
Sign up to our Newsletter and keep up up-to-date with our latest press releases, events, education and training!> Sign Up
We sincerely thank our partners for their continued support and sponsorship of EFIA.