EFIA Annual Print Awards
About the Awards
Entries for our Awards opens in the Autumn each year, with entries closing in the January. Judging then takes place at the end of January and all Winners are announced at the annual EFIA Gala Dinner in the Spring - one of the highlights of the Flexo calendar.
The 2019 Print Awards
For 2019 the EFIA Print Awards were presented at our 2019 Gala Dinner on 28th March in the impressive Concorde Conference Centre at Manchester Airport’s Runway Visitor Park, with guests dining underneath the iconic supersonic jet.
See all winning entries from 2019 or view highlights from the evening…
EFIA Awards Categories
Line / Screen: Any screen printing including tints, mezzotints, line tone or any other special effect with/without line work
Process with / without linework: Minimum of 3 process colours with or without an additional colour to produce a picture
- Flexo Print on Paper - Narrow, Medium, Wide & Super Wide
- Flexo Surface Print on Film - Narrow, Medium & Wide
- Flexo Reverse Print on Film - Narrow, Medium & Wide
- Corrugated Post Print - Coated & Uncoated
- Post Print on Folder Gluers - Coated & Uncoated
- Overseas Entries
Best in Show
- Selected from all Gold Winners in the Print Categories
- Technical Innovation
- Promotional Print
- Use of Flexo for Brands/Retailers
- Use of a Complimentary Process with Flexo
- Environmental & Sustainability
- Outstanding Contribution
- Student of the Year
- Repro Company of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Best International Print
Nominated Charity - Derian House
EFIA is proud to support Derian House Children’s Hospice for 2019. Based in Chorley, Lancashire, Derian House is renowned for being at the forefront of children’s palliative and respite care and is celebrating their 25th anniversary this year. For details please click on the link below:
Judging is carried out by an expert panel of industry representatives in January each year. The panel is made up of a cross section of printers, suppliers, brand owners and retailers whom are selected each year for their specific technical and market expertise.
To find out more about how our judges mark all Print Award entries please download our Judges Guidelines below *
* Please note that Judging for the latest Awards may have already passed, in which case the guidelines you are viewing will be for reference only.
If you’d like further details about our Awards, our Winners or any of our other events please get in touch: