EFIA Annual Print Awards
About the Awards
Entries for our Awards closes in January each year. Judging then takes place at the end of January and all Winners are announced at the EFIA Gala Dinner in the Spring.
How to enter the 2019 Print Awards
Entries are now open for our 2019 Print Awards. Rules and Entry forms are available via the links below.
EFIA Awards Categories
Line / Screen: Any screen printing including tints, mezzotints, line tone or any other special effect with/without line work
Process with / without linework: Minimum of 3 process colours with or without an additional colour to produce a picture
- Flexo Print on Paper - Narrow, Medium, Wide & Super Wide
- Flexo Surface Print on Film - Narrow, Medium & Wide
- Flexo Reverse Print on Film - Narrow, Medium & Wide
- Corrugated Post Print - Coated & Uncoated
- Post Print on Folder Gluers - Coated & Uncoated
- Overseas Entries
Best in Show
- Selected from all Gold Winners in the Print Categories
- Technical Innovation
- Use of Flexo for Brands
- Environmental & Sustainability Award
- Use of a Complementary Process with Flexo
- Promotional Print
- Outstanding Contribution
- Student of the Year
- Repro Company of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Best International Print
The 2018 Print Awards
For 2018 the Awards were presented at our 2018 Gala Dinner which was held at The VOX, Birmingham on 14th March.
We would like to thank the following partners and award sponsors at the 2018 EFIA Print Awards
Nominated Charity - The Brain Tumour Charity
EFIA is proud to be supporting The Tracy Vindel Fund for the Brain Tumour Charity during 2018. For details please click on the link below
Judging is carried out by an expert panel of industry representatives in January each year. The panel is made up of a cross section of printers, suppliers, brand owners and retailers whom are selected each year for their specific technical and market expertise.
To find out more about how our judges mark all Print Award entries please download our Judges Guidelines below *
* Please note that Judging for the latest Awards may have already passed, in which case the guidelines you are viewing will be for reference only.
If you’d like further details about our Awards, our Winners or any of our other events please get in touch:
The European Flexographic Industry Association (EFIA...> View all News