EFIA Annual Print Awards
Entries are open until the 30th December every year for the Awards being presented the following Spring at the EFIA Industry Gala Dinner. For the latest Winning Entries and Galleries please click on the links below:
Print Awards photos for EFIA Members
PR photos of our latest Print Awards are available via FTP for all EFIA Members courtesy of our official event photographers at Paul Brown Imaging. Please click on the button below to login to the EFIA Members Area for access (EFIA Members password required). Note: Please accompany all images used with the following credit: ‘Image(s) supplied courtesy of EFIA and © Paul Brown Imaging. All rights reserved’.
Entering the Awards
Entries are open until the 30th December every year. For the latest Rules and Entry Forms please click on the links below. Please note that the entry deadline for the latest Awards may have already passed in which case the forms available will be for reference only until the latest versions have been released.
Judging is carried out by an expert panel of industry representatives in January each year. Each year the panel is made up of a cross section of printers, suppliers, brand owners and retailers whom are selected for their specific technical and market expertise.
To find out more about how our judges mark all Print Award entries please download our Judges Guidelines below *
* Please note that Judging for the latest Awards may have already passed, in which case the guidelines you are viewing will be for reference only until the latest version has been released.
EFIA Annual Awards Categories
Line / Screen: Any screen printing including tints, mezzotints, line tone or any other special effect with/without line work
Process with / without linework: Minimum of 3 process colours with or without an additional colour to produce a picture
The EFIA Annual Print Awards Gala Dinner has become the leading date in the flexo calendar, showcasing the awards and delivering a first class evening of networking and fun
- Flexo Print on Paper - Narrow, Medium, Wide & Super Wide
- Flexo Surface Print on Film - Narrow, Medium & Wide
- Flexo Reverse Print on Film - Narrow, Medium & Wide
- Corrugated Post Print - Coated & Uncoated
- Post Print on Folder Gluers - Coated & Uncoated
- Technical Innovation
- Use of Flexo for brands
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Use of Digital as a complementary process
- Best Creative Use of the Flexographic Process
- Outstanding Contribution
- Student of the Year
- Repro Company of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
If you’d like further details about our Awards, our Winners or any of our other events please get in touch: