PPP SEEK JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICES EXEC
(Posted on 14/02/17)
One of the UK’s leading Packaging Reprographics and Plate making organisations require a Junior Account Manager / Customer Services Executive to join their current team based in Manchester.
They are looking for a customer-oriented service representative
who can ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Experience within the Packaging / Artwork or Reprographics (Mac) would be a distinct advantage and applicants must be prepared to work hard, accept responsibilities, work under pressure and take instructions on board.
General responsibilities to include
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls / making calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through excellent interactive communication
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Take instructions from Customers / Sales and transferring them onto a bespoke MIS system to create a job ticket
• Progress and track jobs to ensure customers are kept up to date on delivery expectations
• Liaise with colleagues and management to ensure jobs are progressed on time and able to meet demands.
• Good telephone manner
• Mac skills advantageous ( PDF handling / data traffic )
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and want to be part of a close-knit team
• Must be computer literate and want to work & succeed
Full training will be given and will result in a very good career to the right applicant. The candidate will join an established team headed by the Business Development Manager.
Enquiries please to Mr Neville Bagley – Production Director
(t) + 44 (0) 161 274 4010
(m) + 44 (0) 75 283 68698